Argon Booster Pump - Gas Booster Pump is used in the condition of lack of end pressure. It only needs a common air booster to complete the pressurization of air to the required pressure. Suitable single gas source pressurization. It is mainly used in the fields of pneumatic industry, machine tool equipment industry, petrochemical industry, aerospace industry, automobile manufacturing industry, shipbuilding industry, food and gymnastics industry, pressure monitoring industry and so on. Applicable to compress air, nitrogen, helium, argon, oxygen, hydrogen, methane, natural gas and other local gas pressurization and valve, pipe fittings, condensation pipe, air conditioning coil air tightness test.
2. Performance parameters of argon booster pump-gas booster pump
Working medium: water, hydraulic oil and most chemical corrosive liquids
The output pressure can reach 140 Mpa, the boost ratio is 2 times, the boost ratio is 5 times * 200 times.
Gas Input Pressure Range
Driving Pressure <
) Working Principle: Compact air drives large area end piston, small area end gets high pressure gas output.
Characteristic of Argon Booster Pump-Gas Booster Pump
(1) Wide scope of application. Industrial applications include clamping of machine tool chucks, inflating accumulators, inflating high-pressure bottles, converting low-pressure gases into high-pressure gases, etc. However, whenever the pressure of the gas source is not high enough, whether mechanical or test installation, Smitter gas supercharger can be used.
(2) Various kinds of gas source driving: compressed air, nitrogen and so on can be used as driving gas source.
(3) Application sensitivity: Various types of pumps can be selected, different types of pumps can be selected, and the pressure area is also different.
(4) The whole pump is made of aluminium alloy and stainless steel with long service life.
(5) Automatic Pressure Maintenance: No matter what reason the pressure retaining circuit falls, it will automatically supplement the leakage pressure and insist that the pressure of the circuit is constant.
(6) Pressure can be maintained for a long time without consuming energy. When pressure is maintained, the medium will not overheat and prolong the service life of the medium.
This article is supported by gas booster pump. For more details, please click on our official website http://xacrystaledu.com. We will provide you with satisfactory service wholeheartedly.