1. Characteristics of Pneumatic Nitrogen Booster Pump:
1. Driving media: multi-gas drive: compressed air, liquefied nitrogen and pipeline nitrogen, water vapor.
2. Large output flow: only 0.3-0.69MPa compressed air drive can achieve a larger output flow.
3. Automatic Pressure Maintenance: When working, the reciprocating speed of the pump slows down until it stops as the output pressure approaches the set pressure value. And adhere to this pressure, at this time energy consumption is very small, no heat generation, no part movement. When the pressure balance breaks through, the pneumatic booster pump automatically starts to work to the next equilibrium.
4. Excellent material: High-pressure local material is stainless steel. The material of high pressure plunger is stainless steel and double-layer seal is adopted.
5. Simple maintenance: Pneumatic booster pump has fewer parts and seals, simple maintenance and low cost. All O-rings of the same series of pumps can be exchanged between the vulnerable parts of the repair kit, which greatly reduces the cost of maintenance. The pneumatic booster pump has been injected with smoothing agent before leaving the factory, so it does not need external smoothing when working.
Typical applications of pneumatic nitrogen booster pumps:
1. Air tightness testing: such as airborne casting, component testing, starting cylinder sealing testing; air conditioning pipeline, warm air core, cylinder sealing, automobile brake system and other equipment; pump body and valve: gas seal pressure test and water bubbling test; safety valve testing; capillary testing;
2. Inflation: accumulator nitrogen charging; high-pressure gas source: such as high-pressure gas source of calibration instrument; aircraft tire inflation; high-pressure oxygen, helium, nitrogen, air, standard gas filling and recovery of expensive gas inflation; gas spring inflation
3. High Pressure Gas Source: Used for Consumer Power and Pipeline Detection; Isostatic Press; High Pressure Gas Source for Imitating Experiments; High Pressure Dew Point Meter for Detecting High Pressure Gas Source; Immersion Experiments
This article is supported by gas booster pump. For more details, please click on our official website http://xacrystaledu.com. We will provide you with satisfactory service wholeheartedly.