First, the maximum pressure in the cylinder will not exceed the 14MPa. To pressurize the pressure to 20MPa, the gas in the cylinder must be compressed. In this case, there are several problems involved.
1: the purity of gas, especially when the purity of the gas is very high, such as 5 nine nitrogen, the gas drive gas supercharging pump (Taizhou Phoenix gas booster pump) is used. The benefit of the gas drive gas supercharging pump is that the driving cylinder and the turbocharged cylinder are separated, and the purity of the gas body does not affect the test effect.
2: safety factor, now with the progress of science and technology to be more and more demand for the type of pressurized gas, there are many bell dangerous gas, this gas can not contact high temperature or spark, at this time, it is also necessary to choose the turbocharged gas booster pump, the pressurized pump air as the power source does not generate electric spark, driving the air is also available. Used to reduce the temperature of the booster pump can be used in all dangerous situations. Now the gas purity and safety can guarantee the choice of the model, the gas can be selected in the cylinder ZTA40 gas booster pump to supercharge (ZTA40 gas booster pump is a pressurized pump and air compressor gas into 40:1 relationship, if the air compressor is 0.6MPa then the gas is 24MPa).
Matters needing attention：
1. the gas or liquid entering the gas booster pump system must be pure, filtered clean high purity gas (pneumatic supercharging pump is divided into gas turbocharging and liquid pressurization)
2. before the booster pump needs to be filtered by 150 or more filters, so as not to cause obstruction or damage to the inlet channel of the booster pump (for high pressure pump is very important).
3. the system is equipped with cooling device. If the temperature is too high, cooling water can be used for rapid cooling.
4. the air in the gas driven cylinder of the pressurized pump system must be pure, filtered, pressure stable gas, and its pressure can be adjusted by the ordinary pressure regulating valve (the driving gas pressure is generally at 2-8bar).
5. when carrying out pressure regulation, first of all, we must proceed slowly. We should pay attention to the pressure of the pressure gauge of the high-pressure gas booster pump system, not overpressure.
We specialize in providing you with a gas booster pump, want to know more information, welcome to our website: http://xacrystaledu.com professional knowledge for you to provide intimate service.